Top 5 of 2012 CelebrationThursday, December 13, 2012
There's a party going on right here, a celebration to last throughout the years..Celebrate good times c'mon! I don't think Kool & the Gang had sewing in mind when he was singing about a celebration but who cares cuz Gillian from Crafting a Rainbow sure does! She has come up with a great way to celebrate the past year by writing about our top 5 from the following categories (yaahoo!)...
- Top 5 Favourite Creations (most worn, or most loved!)
- Top 5 Sewing Fails (UFOs, worn once, or complete disasters!)
- Top 5 Lessons Learned (either practical tricks and techniques, or life lessons)
- Top 5 Blogs and Bloggers that Inspire
- Top 5 Goals for the New Year
These categories have got that damn hamster in my head spinning on his squeaky wheel in overdrive! I've got so many things I wanna do in the coming year that I think this is a great way for me to reflect, regroup and reiterate the lessons I've learned (so hopefully I don't make those mistakes again). I plan on posting a category a day starting next week. Gotta give me time to get my flannel jammies done cuz I'm sure I'm gonna wanna add them to my top 5 favorites!! ;) So if you'd like to join along and I hope you do head on over to Gillian's post to learn more and grab yourself a button for your blog!!